Friday 26 March 2010

Why do we put ourselves inside a box!? When we believe we are a certain person ,  we just limit ourselves, we put ourselves inside a box. I'm an introverted person..., why?! Nobody is stopping you from being extroverted! When you take a decision, let’s say when you decide that you want to do this or that in life, you just become blind to some other opportunities. Inside you, there are thousand, millions, an infinite number of possibilities! Why do we limit ourselves to just a few or even one option in life?! Seeing the video below I was inspired to think that we are just like that, one thousand of selves. I'm not just one option made up by my ego! I'm everything that comes to me, my thousand selves are here to seize the occasion!



About the video:

Guan Yin is the bodhisattva of compassion, revered by Buddhists as the Goddess of Mercy
"As long as you are kind and there is love in your heart
A thousand hands will naturally come to your aid
As long as you are kind and there is love in your heart
You will reach out with a thousand hands to help others"

That is a nice way to approach life:)

No comments: